Active Yoga (60 min)
- These sessions will include a combination of breath-linked movements to some longer holds to encourage flexibility and balance, with detailed safety cues.
Gentle Hatha Yoga (60 min)
- Classes will be guided with slower, mindful movements and fluid transitions.
- Longer holds may be incorporated to focus on healthy alignment.
- This practice is designed to incorporate strength-building and stretching postures with emphasis on moving from a place of ease.
- Suitable for all levels.
Hatha Flow Yoga (60 min)
- Easeful transitions from one pose to the other, with instructions to build poses from a safe place.
- Attention given as much to each pose as will be given to the journey in between.
- Suitable for students who have practiced yoga before and are comfortable with playful (and potentially wonky!) movement
Restorative Yoga (75 – 90 min)
- The first part of our restorative session will include addressing, gently activating and lubricating the joints of your body to prepare it for a longer, luxurious session of restoration.
- The second portion will include longer holds (This could range from 2-15 minutes for each pose, depending on the pose) and are designed to put you in a state of great relaxation.
Every session will end with a savasana of about 10 minutes long.