Lavender is known for promoting a sense of calm and relaxation (which is why I called it “sereni-tea” 😀 😀 :D).
Well, I thought it was cute.
- 4-5 lavender leaves or a 1/2 teaspoon of lavender buds – whatever you have on hand. It can be fresh or dried.
- hot water
- honey (optional, to taste)
- Steep lavender in hot, almost-boiled water for about 5 minutes
- Remove leaves/buds and compost.
- Add sweetener to remaining liquid, if desired.
- For a twist, add in a 1/2 teaspoon of earl grey tea leaves to steep with the lavender. Once you remove the tea leaves, add a splash of coconut milk and the honey. Please note that earl grey is a black tea with caffeine, so it won’t have quite the same calming effects as lavender on its own, LOL.
Here’s a video for it: