This was modelled after one of my favourite salads ever. Or it was in theory…while looking for the matching photo for this recipe, I came across a pic of the *actual* best salad ever, and they look nothing like each other, lol!
I suppose this one is still ok, but you know…now I want that one.
- 4-5 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 2 leaves of napa cabbage
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/2 tomato
- 1 mango
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seeds
- juice of 1/2 small lemon
- drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Cut lettuce and cabbage into thin strips.
- Shred carrot.
- Chop tomato, mango and dice onion.
- Toss all vegetables and fruit into mixing bowl.
- Squeeze lemon juice on top, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil and mix.
- Top with pumpkin seeds when ready to serve.
Here’s a YouTube video I did for this salad: