I absolutely love the pinks I get from beet juice and this one has a pretty froth to it. I imagine this to be nothing like the coffee shop Pink Drink, so be warned. It is, however, pretty damn delicious (if you’re into natural fruit flavours, that is).
- 2 Asian pears
- 2 oranges
- 1 piece of beet (about 2 inches x 1 inch)
- kale stems (this is optional – I just had them on hand and the beet flavour masks the greens flavour well)
- 10 cashews (add more if you’d like the drink to be thicker – I found this to still be quite watery)
- Soak cashews overnight (this is optional, but the soaking will soften the nuts, making them easier to blend).
- Juice pears, oranges, beets and kale stems in juicer.
- Transfer juice to blender and blend with cashews to thicken.
- For tips on how to make juicing cost-effective, please visit this page.