So, I made my own popsicle using just two ingredients. It’s so simple, it’s another one of those “recipes-I-am-not-sure-i-should-post-because-it’s-so-easy. But, I love how this turned out…then again, I love anything that’s mango or mango-related, lol.
The mold that I used is the sacral chakra symbol, which is the centre for creativity, sexuality and joy. its colour is orange, so this whole popsicle is so totally second chakra!
- 1 ripe mango
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- natural sweetener (optional)
- Remove as much of the mango meat as possible into a blender.
- Pour in coconut milk and blend.
- Taste-test and add sweetener, if needed.
- Pour into popsicle mold and freeze. I usually unmold after a day.
- If you don’t have popsicle molds (and I don’t), you can use lollipop or chocolate molds, flimsy paper or plastic cups, ice trays…just be creative!
- Freezing will make the popsicle less sweet, so feel free to add in a bit more than you think would be necessary. I think ripe mangos are sufficiently sweet, though :D.
Here’s a video I made on how to do it: