You’ve met your matcha (sorrrry, I couldn’t resist, lol). I love matcha-flavoured anything – which is a shame because most of that stuff is processed junk food, lol. To get my matcha fix, I figured it was healthier to do it myself. It’s got a bunch of antioxidants, it helps digest fats and boosts metabolism. I’m sold, lol.
- 1 teaspoon matcha tea powder
- 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup almond milk (coconut milk tastes good here too, it just looks less pretty, lol)
- honey, to taste
- Heat water over stovetop until just boiled.
- Whisk tea powder and once it’s combined, transfer to serving cup.
- Add almond milk and honey, to taste.